With an unparalleled assortment of the leading international and national brands in clothing for men, women, and kids; accessories, fragrances, cosmetics, footwear; home furnishing and decor products, our stores aim to provide shoppers a truly international shopping destination.
Experienced, professional management; supported by world-class systems and practices; and a talented pool of associates with a shared passion for making every shopper visit a memorable one, has helped Shoppers Stop to grow from a single store in 1991 to the largest chain of Department Stores in India today.
Our unending pursuit to benchmark ourselves with the best in the world is testified by the fact that Shoppers Stop is the only Indian member of the “Intercontinental Group of Departmental Stores”, which has the likes of Selfridges (United Kingdom), Karstadt (Germany), Marks & Spencer (UK), Matahari (Indonesia), Myers Grace Bros. (Australia) and Rustan’s (Philippines) among its members.
At Shoppers Stop we believe in a world of limitless possibilities. We always
set benchmarks, cross limits, achieve the impossible and celebrate our successes. Innovation being our key driver, we have adopted a new philosophy of “Start Something New” to give retail a new dimension. We endeavor to Start Something New in performance. Start Something New in products. Start Something New in customer service. Start Something New in Life.
To be an inspirational and trusted brand, transforming customer’s lives through fashion and delightful shopping experience every time
Values that help us in achieving our mission and vision:
- EXCELLENCE – “We will have an environment that encourages development & excellence.”
- OPENNESS – “The obligation to dissent and an environment conducive to openness.”
- CARE – “We will have a willingness to apologize and forgive.”
- INTEGRITY – “We will be fair and not take what is not ours.”
- INNOVATIVE – “We will have an environment of innovation and growth.”
- SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE – “We will respect our customers’ rights and be socially responsible.”